Saturday 2 April 2011

Review of March goals; some April goals

Review of March


Research plans 

  • write at least 2 research plans, one on John Heighington. Wrote a plan for John Heighington, and spent some time working on the Heighingtons. I need to get to Durham Record Office to follow up, and this will require a day off work. Didn't manage to write a second plan.
  • follow up on the Frances Hunter research plan. Didn't make any progress here.

Blog

  • write at least 12 blog postings, aside from "On This Day" posts. Done
  • add blog page for Margaret Lamb's ancestors. Done

Indexing

  • index 350 names - did more, despite Family Search Indexing's problems during the month.

Organisation

  • focus on tagging files with ID numbers - try to get through 500 this month. Did a lot more than 500. Will still take me several more months to do this.
  • continue scanning my grandmother's photographs. Got through a fair amount of these. Still have a couple more albums to do.



Goals for April
More of the same I think...


Research plans 

  • Make some progress on Frances Hunter - at least to the point of having some targets for my next trip to DRO (which will probably be May as I can't see me having time off in April).
  • Finish writing research plans for John Pugh and Charlotte Harrison - I drafted these over Christmas but never completed them or did any actual research.

Blog

  • write at least 12 blog postings, aside from "On This Day" posts
  • add blog page for Norman Darby's ancestors

Indexing

  • index 350 names

Organisation

  • Continue tagging files with ID numbers - get at least 500 done this month
  • Continue scanning my grandmother's photographs.

1 comment:

  1. You really do have a nice blog. congrat on the award.

    ReplyDelete